– An automotive passive restraint consisting of a bag that is designed to inflate upon collision and prevent passengers from pitching forward.
– All the wiring and electrical connectors for the engine. Can be considered one part, on some cars, and can be ordered as a unit. On other cars it’s broken down by function and has to be ordered separately.
The engine wiring harness is the harness that goes between the ecm(ecu) and the engine. It allows the brain to comunicate with the electonic components on the engine.
– High-quality, color-coded master wiring harnesses include everything you need to properly wire your racecar in one easy-to-follow configuration. We silk-screen each individual wire function onto the body of the wire to ease the installation process and reduce any chance of misidentifying a wire during set-up.
Wiring harness includes built-in fuses and relays for fans, pumps, auxiliary power, and more.
– One wiring harness is in the front of the car and the second one is in the back. The wiring harness is any set of wires that provide electrical through the car. There are two main wiring harnesses that all the accessory wiring harnesses plug into.
– The floor wiring harness include under-floor harnesses that are capable of carrying the high voltages specific to hybrid cars.
– We continue to sell Automotive Wiring in a variety of styles to accommodate all our customers